In this part, we’ll continue to show you the SkySaga: How to play? – Guide Part 2 as a guidance book for all of the gamers, who love SkySaga Game. There are two main parts I want to mention on this page that How to: make a forge and How to: share photos. Let’s start with the first one.
How to make a forge?
You want to create some great architectures in the SkySaga Online world. But, to do that, you can’t make it just by hand, you need to have a tool. This is an important thing, which can help you create the resources need for you crafting. With this tutorial, you can know how to play.
• Press R key to open your Rucksack, on the right-hand sight of your screen, you will see the hand-crafting window.
• There are several colorful tabs, which similar to what you see in the Chronicle.
• Click on the first tab, Devices tab.
• There are some several recipes for the important crafting devices as the camp fire and the forge.
• Click on the Forge item to see the recipe. To craft this item, you need to have stones.
• You can collect stone by mining it.
• When you have all necessary resources, go back to the hand crafting menu in the Rucksack to create the Forge.
• The Forge will appear in the Rucksack when you complete. Place the Forge in the world by equipping it and setting it down.
• Bring up the Forge crafting menu and crafting it by standing next to the Forge and press E key.
Now, you know how to make the item. We keep going on to the next point.
How to Share photos?
A special thing in this part that you can take a photo with the photo taking option after you unlock it.
• Activate your Camera mode by pressing the P key. You can move around the map to stand in a place, where have a nice view for the perfect shots.
• Take the photo by hitting the spacebar.
• Press G button to bring your photo into the Gallery after you’ve done.
• You should see your photo that you’ve taken first to decide you’ll delete it or share on Twitter.
• You see the Public button. That mean your pictures are public, and they can appear on the loading screen for other players to view.
• You can find any images you take in the SkySaga folder on your PC (find in your SkySaga folder as usual. Otherwise you can search for Skysaga).
• Click on the Twitter icon to share your pictures and bring it up to the Tweet page. The link to you image and the #skysaga will be there already, just fill in a message of your choice.
• Log in and send out your Tweet.
• When you are finish, press P button to exit and get back to your adventure.
That’s all; now you can share any you creation or what interesting things you find with your Twitter followers.