SkySaga: How to play? – Guide Part 4
How to make the item and how to play will be the main part that will be mention in SkySaga: How to play? – Guide Part 4. In this part, I’ll show you how to switch out of weapons/ tools, how to add people to your friend list and how to make a torch. Ok, let start with the first one
How to witch out of weapons/tools?
In every battle, you have to equip weapons with you. The same with this game, when you begin, you can place something in your left hand and right hand in set one on the hot bar.
I use set 1 for my fighting set, and set 2 for my mining set, but you also can combine any tool or weapon to your preference. When you have a couple or the three sets the way, you like it… You can press the number 1-2-3 or 4 to switch your weapons quickly.
A good tip for you that is to leave your set 4 open so you can quickly drag single use items when you need them for foods or placing items.
Well, now you can switch out your weapon/tools like a pro, buddies!
The next point, friends list.
How to add people to your friend’s list?
You are in the game, and you want to make friend with some people, but you don’t know how to do it. This guidance may helpful. Hit the F key, and you will see this table.
There are different colorful tabs at the bottom:
• Purple Tab is Your Friends List
• Green Tab is Your Friends Requests
• Blue Tab is Recent Encounters
• Orange Tab is Your Block Lists
• Yellow/Orange Tab is Friends Search
You’ll see the screen below when you click on the blue tab.
You see the arrow I drew, which will show you where the icon is to send a friends request. Hope that it’s helpful to you.
What about Torch. We continue to learn how to make it.
How to make a Torch?
The SkySaga Game also set up day and night in the game; you can take your adventure when the sun rises. How about the night, it’s really dark. What will you do? At this time, a torch is a vital part of your survival kit. You need the light of a torch to attack your enemies before they spot you.
• Press R key to open you Rucksack, you will see the hand crafting menu on the right-hand sight of your screen.
• There are many colorful tabs in this window, which similar to what you see in the Chronicle.
• Click on the tools and weapons tab, I mean the last tab.
• You will see a torch icon in the crafting menu below.
• Click on the torch to see which things are necessary. Wood planks of course.
• You can find wood planks by mining tree.
• Hit right click the wood planks to place them in the resource slot or drag them from your Airship Wreckage.
• When you have enough materials, the green crafting button will become available. Click on this button to craft your item.
Review previous post:
View more information about SkySaga Game at here.