- “How to make an Anvil?“
- “How to make a bow and arrow?“
- “How to make a wood shield?“
- “How to fix the airship?“
Take a look at our website to know the tips and play it smoothly.
How to make an Anvil?
This is a tutorial for How to make an item in SkySaga Online. Well, start your work with the Anvil first. You know it, but do you know How to make an Anvil?
• Use R button to open your Rucksack, you will see the handcrafting window on the right-hand side of your screen.
• There are several colored tabs in that window, similar to the items in Chronicle.
• Click on Devices tab
• You will see the several recipes of important crafting devices like the camp fire and the Anvil.
• To see the recipe, you have to click on the Anvil icon. You will need the Metal Weight and Stone to craft it. You can have Stone by mining it and craft the Metal Weight in the forge.
• Mine iron to make the Iron Metal Weights in the forge.
• When you have all necessary materials, return to your hand crafting menu in the Rucksack to create the Anvil.
• As you complete your creation, the Anvil will appear in your Rucksack. Place the Anvil in the world by equipping it and setting it down.
• Come closely to the Anvil and hit E key to bringing the Anvil crafting menu up and get crafting!
How to make a bow and arrow?
The enemies appear, and you need to have some useful weapon to attack them. Try to make a bow and arrow to shoot them all.
• Press E to open the Anvil crafting menu. Don’t forget to stand nearby it.
• Look at the colored tabs that similar to what you see in the Chronicle.
• Find your bow recipe in the middle tap, which is tools and weapons tab.
• About the arrow recipe, you can find it in the first tabs, which the general tabs.
• The bow recipe requests Wood Rod and Metal Weight.
• You can find the Metal Weight in the forge, and the Wood Rod can craft using the handcrafting menu.
• A bow needs an arrow to activate, use Wood plank to create the arrow. To have the Wood plank, you have to mine trees.
• Once you have enough the materials that you need, go back to the Anvil. Drag the resources into the resources slot in the bow recipe and click the craft. Use the same way for the Arrow recipe.
• Stand next to the Anvil to receive the bow and arrow, if you won’t, it will not appear in your rucksack.
How to make a wood shield?
To keep yourself safe out of the enemy’s attack, you need a shield. Start to exploit the necessary items to craft it.
• Familiar way to make it that stand nearby the Anvil and open the handcrafting menu by pressing E button.
• Inside that menu are several colored tabs, similar to what you see in the Chronicle.
• Find your shield recipe in the middle tab that is the tools and weapons tabs.
• You will need Wood plank to craft your shield. To have the Wood plank, you should mine the trees.
• When you have enough your necessary ingredients, go back to the Anvil and drag the resources into the resources slot in the shield recipe and click the craft.
• Let stand nearby the Anvil to receive the shield, if you wander too far, it won’t appear in your Rucksack.
How to fix the airship?
You have trouble with your airship; it meets an accident when you landed. You have to do something with this damage airship. Repair it now, and you can unlock the friend list as well.
• Stand next to the Anvil to open the repair menu.
• In the menu, it tells you that you need a Metal plate to repair your airship.
• You can craft a Metal plate using the forge.
• The Metal ore is the needed thing to make the Metal plate. You can find iron ore in your Portal room on your island. If there is no iron, you have to take an adventure to find it.
• Once you have gathered resources, return to the airship and open the repair menu again.
• Drag the iron plate from your Rucksack into the resources slot and click repair.
• You complete your reparation now, and your friend list will unlock.
The next post of guide: SkySaga Game: How to play? Guide 2