SkySaga: Infinite Isles FAQ
We are pleased to bring to you a list of a few commonly asked questions about SkySaga beta Infinite Isles. You can post on what you want on forums of SkySaga game in case you don’t find what you need here. To do that, you should have an account by registering at SkySaga.com138
- Why are the SkySaga: Infinite Isles servers switched off?
- When will the SkySaga Beta servers be released?
- Will the progression, blueprints, islands, friends, guilds with other progress of my adventurer be saved for the new Beta?
- Will there be further data wipes when SkySaga game is in the Beta phase?
- Can I pre-register for Beta from now on and reserve my name in case I have not played SkySaga game?
- Will I need to re-register for SkySaga Beta if I got an Alpha account?
- Will I have to wait for a key or an invitation when Beta is available, or will it be opened to everybody?
- I can’t access the game in my country. Will you be providing to me the global access for Beta?
- What languages will be supported at Beta?
- Will *insert feature/game mode/play mechanic* appear at Beta?
- What platforms will the SkySaga game be on at Beta?
- Will you still share updates related to the game while servers are down?
- What should I do with my own ideas for SkySaga: Infinite Isles?
- How do I post them on the forum?
- Where’s my registration verification email?
- What should I do if I misspelled my email address?
- What will I do if I have an issue that not mentioned here?
- skysaga infinite isles